3.29.2012

pretty eventful first time Macaron session

How fun is a day of baking when you have no work to worry about? I was hoping for a bit of kitchen therapy on my first day of holidays but my first attempt at Macarons turned out to be anything but! 


Although I was very satisfied with this freshly baked batch of Macarons looking as pretty as can be, you'd think otherwise if I photographed the second lot. rookie.


For a mere mouthful of short lasting "mmm" these Macarons sure do take a lot of effort.
Happy Friday 
X

2 comments:

  1. hi relle!

    glad my post inspired you somewhat :) Your macarons are really well done for a first attempt -I remember my first attempt had the shells all erupting with no feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you! I'll have to have a second attempt and experiment with a little more exotic flavour! Oohhh boy the macarons that didn't make the cut looked a little daggy.

      Delete